Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Wanted to Trade: Altec 515-8GHP

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cddeluca@telocity.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2002
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a very nice pair of 515-8GHP woofers in 9/10 cosmetic and 10/10 acoustic condition. No defects whatsoever apart from screw/washer depressions from mounting in the rear gasket and a couple of slight paint rubs.

    I'd like to work out a trade for a pair of 515E's in similar condition. Anybody interested?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Albert Allen's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wish I had something else you would trade for them, I have the 515 8-G's and would love to have a pair of the HP's also! I could make a pair of 210's then!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member WV's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2002
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello WunHuangLo,

    what do you want to do with the 515-E?

    In which matter they will be better than the 515-GHP? I own a pair 515-GHP and I am glad to have them (A7).

    I am really interested.

    Best regards
    Wolf

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cddeluca@telocity.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2002
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for your interest, guys. The speaker have a new home.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member scott fitlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2003
    Posts
    495
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The 515E is better suited to vented basshorns as it will give you a deeper bottom. I believe the 515E has a higher compliance suspension and a slightly heavier cone! This is what makes the difference.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.